Mastermind/Mini Effects Gizmo Help

Phisherman

I have a Mastermind, and just purchased a Mini Effects Gizmo (5 loop version). For full disclosure, I'll give my entire setup then explain what I'm trying to do.

PBC Setup:
3 Button Pages currently
- Presets (exactly that)
- Loops (1 through 10)
- Switches (amps/presets on midi pedals)

The Signal:
Guitar>Wah>Cali76>PBC
Loop 1: Tru Tron 3x
Loop 2: Pog 2
Loop 3: Tri/Ram Muff
Loop 4: The Dude > KOT
Out: Spaceman Mercury IV
Loop 5: Wombtone Phaser
Loop 6: Flanger
Out: M5 Modeler > Deluxe Memory Man > EP3 (all in/on rack)
Loop 7: Echosystem
Loop 8: Monument Trem
Loop 9: Ventris Reverb
Loop 10: Rotary/Ditto X2
Output 1: Marshall Amp
Output 2: Fender Amp

The Goal:
I would like to place the Effect Gizmo in the out section between loops 6-7. So instead of it looking like this:
Out: M5 Modeler > Deluxe Memory Man > EP3
It would look like this:
Out: Mini Effects Gizmo
Loop 1: M5 Modeler
Loop 2: DMM
Loop 3: EP-3
Loop 4: Empty
Loop 5: Empty

The Question(s):
1) Will this even work?
2) Will I be able to control the units connected to MEG via the PBC since they are in an out loop?
3) How do I set this up in the editor? (trying to set all MEG pedals to be controlled on new button page, Page 4, specifically for these 5 loops called "Rack")

Thank you in advance! I hope I have explained this properly. I attached my current PBC settings.

Attachments

• CURRENT.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
That should be fine. As long as you have the MIDI connection in place, the PBC will be able to control the MEGX. It doesn't matter how the audio is connected (as long as it's somewhere in the audio path).

Create a device entry for the MEGX if you haven't already, then right click on each button in the editor, select Assign CC > MEGX > Loop 1 on one button. Repeat for each button, assigning a different loop to each.

Back