MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ron, got. the update 4.6 done. Problems are solved.

How Did I communicate With the pedal pro ex?

in Mute Mode (cc39) the Tuner doesn‘t appear...

Do i forget anything? Do i have to Make any special settings First?

best M.

Hi Ron, got. the update 4.6 done. Problems are solved.

How Did I communicate With the pedal pro ex?

in Mute Mode (cc39) the Tuner doesn‘t appear...

Do i forget anything? Do i have to Make any special settings First?

best M.

I've only done basic support for new (CC numbers and things like that). I haven't implemented any of the bidirectional communication features.

Would it be possible to implement the Tuner Function and geht presets names? Would be Great for me. Best M.
Eventually, yes, but I can't say when at this time. It would be a fair amount of work, judging from what it took to implement other devices that needed custom support. It would be helpful to know how many people would benefit from this work - does anyone else here have a PedalPro?

Ron, I don‘t bother, of it Takes time to do ist. Bit i think the VR Pedalino is Not the ideal Switcher for live situations.

so, i will wait and Hope you Install the essential Features sometime. :)

I got the same error message initially when I tried to update (via the editor) -- but I just power cycled and tried again and it worked fine from there!

What was the excessive power draw thing about? Just curious.

The PBC10 would activate all the relays at once for a short while during powerup. It would draw almost an amp for a second or so. I'm surprised we didn't run into more problems (no problems were reported, I just noticed it one day when debugging another problem).

When will the Jackson Audio Golden Boy and Asabi be added to the Device list? Also, any idea when the Walrus Audio - Mako series be added as well?

When will the Jackson Audio Golden Boy and Asabi be added to the Device list? Also, any idea when the Walrus Audio - Mako series be added as well?

In the next release, which I hope to start working on this week.

I'm trying to see where the "Audio Feature Names" menu might be. I don't see it in the manual so I checked in the 4.6.0 Mac Editor but I don't see anything . I then went to the setup in my actual PBC but I don't see it either... could you please tell me where I can do that ? thanks a bunch ... and sorry for my ignorance

Last edited:
I'm trying to see where the "Audio Feature Names" menu might be. I don't see it in the manual so I checked in the 4.6.0 Mac Editor but I don't see anything . I then went to the setup in my actual PBC but I don't see it either... could you please tell me where I can do that ? thanks a bunch ... and sorry for my ignorance
It's located in the Edit menu.. It can only be edited using the editor, you can't edit or view loop names in the device itself.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 10.42.51 AM.jpg

I downloaded the new editor and firmware. The editor installed fine. But after putting the GT22 into boot mode, it said the RJF file wasn't valid on the USB stick. When I try to update through the editor, it starts the update, but then almost immediately goes to CANCELLED on the GT22 and Timed Out on the editor. Now my screen on the GT is stuck on the gray boot screen and I can't seem to get out of it. Advice???

The 4.6 editor has a bug - you can use the 4.5 editor to do the firmware update, then upgrade the editor to 4.6 after upgrading firmware.

Not sure why the flash drive wasn't working. Did you make sure the RJF file was unzipped, and did you select the "Eject" option on the flash drive before unplugging it from the computer?

Hey Kamil,
ravi de voir qu'un de nos meilleurs guitaristes hexagonaux utilise le PBC;)
Grand fan de ton jeu!
Amicalement
Hervé

Hello All. New to the forum and I need help. :) I went to update the firmware with the flash drive, after loading the mm460.rjf file onto it, and it started to load but then said I needed to insert s valid firmware file. I tried it again after restarting the PBC holding down 1 & 3 and after inserting hte drive again I get the same message on the PBC. Can anyone recommend what to try next? Now my PBC is blank for the weekend. :-(

Last edited:
Hopefully third time is a charm. I tried it one more time from the editor and it seems to have worked. Hmmm...

That's weird. If anyone else sees thsi, please let me know. The firmware update code didn't change in 4.6.0, so I'm not sure what would cause that.
That's what eventually worked for me, but it took a few tries. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back