MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have multiple IA buttons that send different CCs to the pedal, keep in mind that any IA button that has Send on Preset Change turned on will send its message(s) every time you change presets. You may be getting conflicts due to multiple buttons trying to control the same feature at the same time.

If you have multiple IA buttons that send different CCs to the pedal, keep in mind that any IA button that has Send on Preset Change turned on will send its message(s) every time you change presets. You may be getting conflicts due to multiple buttons trying to control the same feature at the same time.
Solved! Send on Preset Change actually was not the issue, at least not for clipping diodes. I had Only On Messages enabled for the gain cycle and Clipping Diode IA's, which i'm not sure if I did intentionally or not. Regardless, switching them off solved the issue completely, and I did uncheck send on preset change on my 2nd Gain Cycle button, which lives on presets page for real time access. Mystery solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back