Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booted up the 4.9.1 editor but on the pulldown menu under Model, only PBC/6X; PBC/10; and LT/7 show up. Do I need to have the GT/22 connected for the menu to populate? The 4.9.0 version is fine.

I booted up the 4.9.1 editor but on the pulldown menu under Model, only PBC/6X; PBC/10; and LT/7 show up. Do I need to have the GT/22 connected for the menu to populate? The 4.9.0 version is fine.
The Mastermind Editor and Mastermind GT editor are two different apps - make sure you download the Mastermind GT editor.

So for each of my presets, I have been trying to add IA actions for the second press function of a preset (e.g. switch Eventide H9 performance switch or turn one of the toggles on chase bliss pedal).

To have this work, I need to select IA cycle in IA settings under the button settings page? I am not doing a cycle here, just simple alternating between IA on then off. Is this right?

But so far I have only been able to add these to presets 1-5 was they are on page 1. While staying on the preset page (page 1) how do I access presets >=6? IS there a way to add IA setting on the presets tab?

Currently my pages are:
Page 2=loops
Page 3=switches
Page 4 controls my MEG
Page 5 and 6 are Pc+ &- and write PC number for all my midi devices.

Do I need to create a page 2 for presets 6-10, page 3 for 11-15 etc., and move these other pages (current pages 2-6) back?
Thanks,
Chuck

You need to assign Bank Up and Bank Down buttons - those change which presets the preset buttons will access.

Ron, after updating to 4.91, the problem occurs intermittently. My quartz preset goes back to 1. I was playing with preset number 3, but suddenly went to number 1 even though I didn't change the preset. This is a preset I use often and has never been like this before. Could pbc10 be sending unwanted pc messages?

Ron, after updating to 4.91, the problem occurs intermittently. My quartz preset goes back to 1. I was playing with preset number 3, but suddenly went to number 1 even though I didn't change the preset. This is a preset I use often and has never been like this before. Could pbc10 be sending unwanted pc messages?
So far, I've never seen the PBC send messages, unless it was programmed to do it. When it happened, were you pressing any button on the PBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back