MEGX Features Questions

Coalface

Hi All.

Looking into one to solve a front end switching need. Though I'm not seeing these details in the manual regarding the the split mono mode.

If I'm understanding correctly, if the loops can be split to 12 independent mono's. Is there any indication on the MEGX that loop(s) 7/8/9/10/11/12 are activated independently of loops 1/2/3/4/5/6 (like 1-6 LEDs would change color, like the Y-not). Or would that be something that is essentially editor programmed, and MMGT controlled?

Also, in the mono mode, am I guessing correctly that in loop order switching 1-7, 2-8, 3-9. 4-10, 5-11, 6-12 loops stay together? In other words, can be routed independently outside of those pairs?

Cheers

Chris.

There's no indication of split loops at all on the front panel. The buttons indicate and control loops 1-6 only, no matter how many loops you actually have. Everything related to split loop control has to be done via MIDI.

However, the split loops are completely independent, you can rearrange them any way you like.

Hi Ron.

Sorry I missed this. Thanks.

So over MIDI, all 12 of the loops can be ordered independently, set up with the editor?

I'm pretty keen on the MEGX with or without. Especially with the tuner function along with my Mastermind GT. Allows me to get a rack space back getting rid of a rack tuner.

Thanks mate.

Chris.

Hi Ron.

Sorry I missed this. Thanks.

So over MIDI, all 12 of the loops can be ordered independently, set up with the editor?

I'm pretty keen on the MEGX with or without. Especially with the tuner function along with my Mastermind GT. Allows me to get a rack space back getting rid of a rack tuner.

Thanks mate.

Chris.
Yes, all 12 split loops can be arranged in any order.

Back