Midi Preset Commands Delay?

Is there a way to delay a midi preset command before it triggers within a preset?

Here is my scenario:
I'm switching reverb algorithms on my Meris M7 pedal between preset 1 and preset 2, and also trying to turn the swell feature on when preset 2 is activated. The swell feature triggers before the algorithm switch on the Meris M7, so when the algorithm switches it negates the swell feature command, if that makes sense. I can turn on the swell feature with a midi CC command; however, if I try and change algorithms between presets, and turn on the swell, the swell feature briefly turns on (for a half a second) and shuts off as the algorithm changes on the Meris 7 (the swell command happens faster than the algorithm change command for whatever reason).

What I've tried:
Under 'Presets' and 'Preset Actions' I've tried to order the turn on swell midi command at the end of the other commands happening with no luck.

I'm new to this, so I'm sure there is something I'm missing.

Thank you for any suggestions!

There's no way to insert a delay, but if you turn on "Direct Send PC/CC" in the Devices tab for the Meris device, it will send the messages in the order you specify them instead of trying to optimize things.

Back