mini line mixer: how do you set wet level?

B. Ste

I'm trying to decide if i need a mini line mixer or not but i watched instructions and pictures of it and found out that the LEVEL pot determines only the overall (dry+wet) volume of the front output jacks. But how can i choose or set the % of wet and dry in my signal?

You'd control that by the output level of your presets on your effects processor. Your processor(s) should ideally be set to 100% wet (often called kill-dry)

I have just ordered a timefactor from eventide. Not sure about how it works, since i don't have it here yet, but just looking at pictures of it i can see there's only a dr/wet mix pot on it and not a level control.... :?:
How can i make it work?

( i know about the kill dry thing to not occur in phase cancellation issues)

Just figured out that when you set the timefactor with killdry the wet/dry control acts like a level control! Cool!! :mrgreen:

But how can i connect my amp head, the timefactor and the mini line mixer? Consider iwant to run fx in the fx loop.

You'll need a Y cable to split the signal out of the amp's effects send. One end goes to the Mini Line Mixer dry input, the other end to the effects input. The effects output goes to one of the inputs of the line mixer. The line mixer output goes back to the amp's loop return.

Back