Mirror an IA button?

Piplodocus

Hello!

I have all my IA buttons across a few pages (which also have IA save state buttons). I normally go to these pages to "edit" patches by turning IAs on/off for all my Voodoo Labs pedal switcher loops or Timeline/Bigsky/tremolo bypass CCs and saving.

I also have a Timeline On/Bypass IA on my main presets page so I can kick in some delay on dry patches. This is effectively mirrored by another button in the IA pages. Since I normally use those for editing patches the Timeline IA on my main page doesn't change status to reflect the current state of whether the delay is on or off for the current preset though. So if it's a patch with delay already on I have to press it twice (on again, then off) to make it turn off.

Any way to make this button just mirror the other one? I had a brief poke about with IA link, but if anything that seemed to make it override/ ignore the patch delay status and not set the delay right on preset change. But I don't really know what I'm doing! Obviously I could just remove the Timeline on/off from my IA pages and only have it in the 1 place, but it's kinda nice to have it on a page with an IA save state button handy, along with all my other pedal on/bypass IAs.

Any tips?

Another quick question. The 6 square IA indicators on page 1: My page 2 only has 4 IAs on for my voodoo labs pedal switcher. Will 5/6 indicators never be used then, or will it automatically get those as the first 2 from page 3 (2nd IA page)?

If not I might move a couple of IAs from page 3 to page 2's "page up/dn" 2nd functions, so they show my TimeLine/BigSky states (although maybe BS + one of the others if I get the TL IA button on the first page indicating state as per 1st question, not sure yet).

IA Link is intended for exactly that purpose. If you turn it on and are running into trouble, send me your settings file and I can see what's going on.

Buttons only do what their assigned to, they don't move from page to page. You can definitely reassign those buttons if you don't need them.

Seems ok in the editor, but yep, page 1 button 5 not changing green on the presets with Timeline on...

Attachments

• LT v2.1.0 (IA Mirror Fix).rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Ah, maybe it is working now I've buggered about with it a little more. Might have just been me. Off to band practice... I'll get back to you! :)

Yep. Seemed fine all practice. I think one of them may have been missing the Update state on preset change or something. I dunno. Seemes ok now at least! >_<

Back