Mission SP-1 for RJM - Indicator LED

Alvi

Greetings friends,

So I am using a GT10 to control my AxeFx-III, and I think it's great. I have decided to invest in a few of the Mission SP1s (specifically the RJM model). Setting them up has been easy, both the expression and switch functions are working as intended. Only thing is that the red LED stays on the whole time regardless of wether the switch is engaged or not. When I press the switch, the LED will turn off momentarily and then turn back on again. How do I get it to indicate an on/off status.

Thanks

Have a look at your external switch settings in your GT. Even though the pedal has a single-color LED, it does pay attention to the button color settings. Setting the on color or off color to black indicates that the LED should be off, setting it to any other color indicates that the LED should be on. Your off color setting probably just needs to be set to black.

I Cant believe I didn't try that first. Such a simple thing!! I guess I figured since the pedal doesn't have a screen, tgat i wouldn't consider any of those setting. Thanks

I Cant believe I didn't try that first. Such a simple thing!! I guess I figured since the pedal doesn't have a screen, tgat i wouldn't consider any of those setting. Thanks
It used to ignore the color settings entirely, but some people asked for the ability to reverse the LED or to keep it on at all times, so hooking it up to the existing color setting was the easiest way.

Back