Mission SP1 RJM

mcvittym

I noticed the following information on the Mission Engineering website page for the Mission SP 1 RJM expression pedal:

"An LED on the front of the pedal is signaled to by the Mastermind GT and can be used to indicate state. For example, you can tell if your wah is turned on and the expression pedal assigned to it. The LED is also powered from the Mastermind GT, so no battery or external power supply is required on the pedal itself."

May I therefore ask - will this pedal operate in a similar fashion with the Mastermind PBC? In other words, will the Mastermind PBC be able to provide a signal and power to the LED SP1 pedal to indicate state?

Yes! If you connect the SP1 to both the expression pedal input and external switch input on the Mastermind PBC, the switch will operate as a user-assignable button and the LED will be powered by the PBC.

I ordered the SP1 with the PBC......is it still possible to access the second external switch when the SP1 is connected.
A split cable to a one button switch perhaps?

Yes, if you make or buy a splitter cable that splits the TRS jack on the PBC to two TS plugs, you can use a second switch.

Back