Multiple Stereo Pedals in Parallel ONLY with PBC 10?

rlhinc

Still organizing a large board build, and a top priority for me is using multiple (4, to be exact) stereo pedals each running in their own parallel signal path. In looking at all the RJM products, it appears that ONLY the PBC-10 offers that capability. as it's the only RJM unit with a built-in mixer. Is that correct?

The PBC 10 looks great, and if that's the only way to get those 4 parallel stereo signal paths, all is good. But, I'd probably rather stick an MM GT10 on the board - really love the LCD for each button) and use 2 MEGX units, but can't see how that could work, as no internal mixer seems to be available other than (again!), the PBC 10.

Have I got this right?

As always, thank you for the help!

Robert

Only the PBC/10 has an internal line mixer. If you can find another line mixer, you can use it in conjunction with the MEGX as well.

Only the PBC/10 has an internal line mixer. If you can find another line mixer, you can use it in conjunction with the MEGX as well.
Thanks, Ron. That's what I thought. Do you have any suggestions for an appropriate small line mixer that won't take over my board, so I can use 2 MEGX and MM GT10?

Thanks, Ron. That's what I thought. Do you have any suggestions for an appropriate small line mixer that won't take over my board, so I can use 2 MEGX and MM GT10?
Unfortunately, I don't. I haven't used any other ones except the one we used to make.

Back