My command center

Yeah, I do have your dual button boxes, which are much more "compatible", but frankly, the enclosure is too large.

It'd be great if you could build and sell an small extension box like in the picture above (4 vertical switches), with the functionality of your dual button boxes.

Current main page below. All buttons have a HOLD function.

The pink buttons select scenes.The strip below indicates the hold functions of those buttons.

Top-left button boosts the signal from my single-coil guitars, and with the help of Fractal's Scene Ignore function isn't affected by scene switching.

Top right button ("pedal") switches the exp.pedal between functions.

The "preset/song" button displayed the Presets menu / Song menu.

The "<< ch.A" button switches the channels of all modulation effects to the left.

The "AMP A/B/C/D" buttons let me change the AMP block channels, without changing scenes.

The "back" button recalls the previous preset.

The external button strip lets me scroll presets / songs up/down, activates the tuner and engages an oscillating delay.

I'm using a 6-pin XLR cable for data/power. A WIDI Master dongle connects to the iPad.

IMG_1369.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Yek,

The Amps page:
I was wondering if you’d mind identifying the purpose of the “Switch Blocks” on your “The Amps” page. It’s probably obvious to everyone else, but I’m feeling extra dense today. Cheers, Lee

The Axe-Fx has two AMP blocks. With this switch I can switch between those, allowing up to 8 different virtual amps per Axe-Fx preset. Switching means bypassing one block and engaging the other.

The Axe-Fx has two AMP blocks. With this switch I can switch between those, allowing up to 8 different virtual amps per Axe-Fx preset. Switching means bypassing one block and engaging the other.
Thx. I have AF3’s too. So does the “Switch Blocks” make Amp1 turn off (if already on) and turn Amp2 on (if already off, rather than need to click each of their buttons independently, saving a step? Hope I’m understanding correctly.

Back