Need a gig bag for Mastermind GT-10

Neill00

I need to get something to transport my Mastermind GT-10. I don’t need a heavy duty road case, just something to get it to and from the gig in my car. Has anyone found anything with the right dimensions to fit the GT-10?

I don't have a GT10 so can't confirm... This one might be a bit tight?

Or could go safer bet and bigger option:

Nice find! Thank you. I think that first option looks good, I couldn’t seem to order directly from that website being in Canada. I ordered from my local retailer. I’m not sure it’s the exact same bag but they both seem to be for the same pedal train although the one I ordered also includes the Metro 16 along with the 20 and the Mini. The retailer I bought from only lists the external dimensions and the pedaltrain site you sent only shows internal so can’t say fit sure. I’m hoping the discrepancy is all padding. Once I get it I’ll report back but the internal dimensions above looks like a custom fit. Thanks again!

Thanks for the suggestion. I‘ll look around the site and see if I can find something that will fit the GT10.

I had a look at Mono first, couldn't see one that fit nicely... I was looking at them for my GT16. The CLUB size is slightly too small and the TOUR would be too big..

Back