Need help Automating the PLAY function in Logic w/Mastermind LT

Hello RJM friends,

I am trying to automate the Play and Stop functions in Logic 10 Pro with my Mastermind LT.

I can see that Logic is getting Midi signal, however, I cannot find the function to get the track to Play.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance :)

I'm no Logic expert, but it looks like you should do this:

The first thing you'll want to do is make sure the button on the LT is an IA button that has a CC Toggle action assigned to it.

In the Logic Pro menu, select Control Surfaces, find Play in the list (near the top of the list), then click Learn New Assignment. Press the button on the LT that you wish to control the Play function. I think you're supposed to press it several times for the learning process to complete.

Repeat this for each function you want to program. Each IA button needs to send a different CC number so that Logic can distinguish between them.

I'm no Logic expert, but it looks like you should do this:

The first thing you'll want to do is make sure the button on the LT is an IA button that has a CC Toggle action assigned to it.

In the Logic Pro menu, select Control Surfaces, find Play in the list (near the top of the list), then click Learn New Assignment. Press the button on the LT that you wish to control the Play function. I think you're supposed to press it several times for the learning process to complete.

Repeat this for each function you want to program. Each IA button needs to send a different CC number so that Logic can distinguish between them.

I did that but the only Automation I seem to get from Logic is volume, pan etc....No Play or Stop option :(

Back