Need help setting up AxeFx IA X/Y blocks

79_Limited

I love my GT22 and just upgraded from the GT16. The ease of use and programming with the editor so far is a breeze.

After reading the manual I am still struggling how to program the X/Y states with the instant access button.

For example, for one IA button I would the Drive block to switch between “on”, “off”, “drive block x”, and “drive block y.”

I am sure it is simple fix but I need help figuring it out.

Ok, you can do that with an IA Cycle button. Attached are the button settings you should use. It has 3 states: Off, X and Y.

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 10.29.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-22 at 10.29.58 AM.png

I love my GT22 and just upgraded from the GT16. The ease of use and programming with the editor so far is a breeze.

After reading the manual I am still struggling how to program the X/Y states with the instant access button.

For example, for one IA button I would the Drive block to switch between “on”, “off”, “drive block x”, and “drive block y.”

I am sure it is simple fix but I need help figuring it out.

I do this with the hold function. Almost all my IA blocks are setup like this. The main function toggles the effect on/off and the hold function switches between X/Y. Of course you could reverse this if you wanted.
-
Austin

Attachments

• ButtonSettings.jpg
    ButtonSettings.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 7
  • HoldFunctions.jpg
    HoldFunctions.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 7
Guys this absolutely works. The HOLD function is the way to go. This pedalboard is so easy to program with the Axe FX. I love this thing.

Thanks again.

Back