New Amp Gizmo X info??

ARMANDO DIAZ

Hello! Just wondering what the status is on this. I assume it will wind up in this section of the forum since the older discontinued version resides in the legacy section. Thanks!!

At this point, we're not planning on bringing back the Amp Gizmo. There doesn't seem like there's enough demand for it, especially now that Mesa offers their own switcher.

Let me toss this out there, the current Effects Gizmo(rack) can do channel/function switching via loops 9-12; can loops 1-8 be modded to do the same?? Thanks!!

Currently, no plans at all, I'm afraid. I hear from people once in a while, looking for one, but demand seems to have really dropped off.

Loops 1-8 can't be modified to act as function switches. They would each have to have individual in/send/return/output jacks and there's not enough room to do that.

Have you looked at the MIDI Matrix Mesa offers? It might be usable for your application.

Currently, no plans at all, I'm afraid. I hear from people once in a while, looking for one, but demand seems to have really dropped off.

Loops 1-8 can't be modified to act as function switches. They would each have to have individual in/send/return/output jacks and there's not enough room to do that.

Have you looked at the MIDI Matrix Mesa offers? It might be usable for your application.
Yes and it looks very “similar” to your mini amp gizmo(maybe a bit too similar??)

Im sure I’m one of those folks you heard from. I was just under the impression a new/improved replacement was on its way.

Yes and it looks very “similar” to your mini amp gizmo(maybe a bit too similar??)

Im sure I’m one of those folks you heard from. I was just under the impression a new/improved replacement was on its way.
I was talking about it at one point, but that was before the Midi Matrix came out.

Back