Number indicators - FnSwitch without the click?

jasonmauer

To begin, I will acknowledge that this is an odd request. :)

I'm wanting to take advantage of the numeric indicators at the top of the screen, specifically the ones for Function Switches 1 and 2. I have a couple of buttons (mounted on my guitar -- GK S1/S2) that I have CC Linked to switches on a page, which then toggle the FnSwitchs accordingly. It works great -- press a button, I see it selected on the Mastermind -- but there's that CLICK CLICK CLICK from the relay for that switch.

Is there a way to update those number boxes without toggling the physical function switches? If it isn't too crazy electronics-wise, I'd be willing to unplug or short something internally to disable the relay/plug -- it's not something I'd ever use, so I can live without the actual physical switching. If that can be done without damaging the device, that works for me.

Related question -- for the six indicators that map to IAs on page 2, is there a way to control or change those so they aren't tied specifically to page 2?

The only way to disable the relays clicking is to remove them from the circuit board. They're parts K3 and K4. Removing them wouldn't have any negative effect (except that the function switch jack will no longer do anything)

The indicators are tied to page 2 only at the moment. You're right that I probably should add more options to control them.

Back