OUT B quieter on PBC6X

pidgyn

Hi, I'm a new user of PBC6x and I have a problem with the Output B on my PBC being quieter. I double checked the cables work properly. When both outputs are turned on, the out B goes quieter. When only one output is on, the B and A are on proper standard levels.
Any way to solve this issue so I get the same levels from both outputs when they are both turned on?
Thank you!

I'm running it dual mono. How do I access the 3rd buffer? I'm only aware of buffer 1 and the buffer in the insert loop. I'm using PBC6x

Ah, ok, I thought you had a PBC/10. Does it still have that problem when all loops are turned off? Another thing to try is to move the insert loop to be in the last position and turn it on (and leave it on). (This assumes you aren't using the insert loop already).

The problem persists when all loops are turned off. I wasn't using the insert loop, but it unfortunately it didn't help when I put it last in the order and turned it on...

In the output jack, are you using an insert cable (TRS to 2x TS) and not a Y cable (TS to 2x TS)? A Y cable will result in level loss.

Hi, sorry for not replying! The problem is still here. The cable I use is a TRS->2TS. I replaced the cable with 2 other ones and the same thing happens on all of them...

If it still happens when connecting an insert cable directly to the output, then it's most likely something going on in the PBC. (Although, I'm having a hard time figuring out what that problem might be). When and where did you buy this PBC?

Do you think there's any way of repairing this remotely? Will guarantee still apply if a technician of mine dismantles the whole thing looking for the issue? I think sending it to the US from Poland and back + repair might take a really long time, which in my case would be a big problem since I very rarely have a month or 2 without playing any shows.
What do you think? what would be the best way to solve this?

Thank you, I'll do that. I also have one more issue with noise when controlling parameters by midi. I need to have a closer look at the nature of it, my techs did not find a solution so far. I'll look into it first and ask some questions about it on another thread. Once I eliminate the possibility that the fault is on my side and not the device, I'll write to you at support@rjmmusic.com and we can work everything out.
Thank you for your help.

Back