Patch Librarian/Backup

gary77

Hi, do you know off or have any plans to release Librarian software suitable to backup the masterminds memory to PC?
The manual hints at this being posible using MIDI SysEx commands. Could such software be used to program the Masterminds patches as well? Gary.

As I understand it, it's "on the cards", but there's no timescale yet or anything for it. Small company, lot of products, busy busy busy!

Simple backup and restore can be done with any Sysex library software (examples: Sysex Librarian for Mac, MIDI-OX for PC).

Editing patches is definitely trickier. I do want to write an editor at some point, but as Martin says, too many products, not enough time. :cry:

I realise that I am resurrecting a very old thread, but was wondering whether the Librarian software idea is ever likely to surface. I suspect probably not, given the focus on the Mastermind GT, but thought I'd ask. :)

Not sure yet - on one hand, the GT is definitely the focus now, but now that the GT editor is developed it would be a lot easier to make editors for our other products.

The only thing I can say for sure is that If I do write one, it won't be for a while, I'm still buried in GT work.

Back