PBC 6X 4.6.1 Split Loop Bug?

ataglianetti

I'm experiencing an odd issue since updating to 4.6.1 from 4.5. I split all of my loops, including the Insert loop. From the editor, I was trying to edit the loop order of a specific preset using the Loop Override. When I do this, both insert loops are lost and disappear from the firmware as well. It's also difficult to reorder the loops in that preset, as it looks like some of the loops are clipped from view.

If I disable loop override, my two insert loops return. Any idea what's going on here?

Attachments

• Audio Settings.png
    Audio Settings.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Loop Override Off.png
    Loop Override Off.png
    496.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Loop Override On.png
    Loop Override On.png
    495.4 KB · Views: 5
It looks like your per-preset loop orders are messed up. Is it messed up on all presets? (No need to check them all, but check a few higher numbered ones that you probably have never edited like preset 500, 768, etc.)

I experiment with different loop orders across most of my presets, but the issue is consistent from preset 1 to preset 300 - it just seems like the loop view is clipping some of the available loops, making it impossible to reorder them. The concerning thing is that if I write these settings to firmware, the PBC will actually not show the "hidden" loops on it's display. So in the case of the above loop override image, Insert Loops + and = do not show on the device.

I've attached my settings, hopefully that helps!

Attachments

• PBC .rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back