PBC 6X Sending Incorrect PC Messages When Changing Presets

mhuntt

I have a PBC 6X going into a MIDI splitter box and out to two GFI Specular Tempuses on separate MIDI channels. The setup has worked perfectly for the last few months, but I'm seeing some PC issues all of a sudden. I can't seem to figure out how it would be related, but in case it's relevant, I made a few changes to a completely different button page (11), but nothing, to my recollection, was done to the page I use for playing setlists.

When I boot up and enter the setlist button page (3) and select a preset for the first time, the PBC sends the correct messages to both devices. When selecting any subsequent presets, device A doesn't change at all, and device B alternates between 2 adjacent presets, as if the PBC preset is set to go to last PC instead of a specific PC.

I have explored everything I can think of on the Specular Tempus side and can't find anything wrong there. My Mastermind file is attached, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Main.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Keep in mind that a button that has Send on Preset Change turned on will send its messages every time you change presets, regardless of what page you're on. I'm guessing that the buttons you added have Send on Preset Change turned on, and send PCs to your Specular Tempus pedals. That would interfere with the PCs you're trying to send from your presets.

Keep in mind that a button that has Send on Preset Change turned on will send its messages every time you change presets, regardless of what page you're on. I'm guessing that the buttons you added have Send on Preset Change turned on, and send PCs to your Specular Tempus pedals. That would interfere with the PCs you're trying to send from your presets.
That was it! Disabled that option on every button on that page and it's working as expected again. Thanks!

Back