PBC / Timeline MIDI issue

Dr.Jackle

I'm trying to change Timeline presets with PBC. On the Mastermind Editor software I set a preset number that should be recalled. When I select that preset, the Timeline screen very quickly displays the correct preset name, but then goes to another preset. I have no clue what's happening here, can you help? Thanks!

Look for any IA buttons that are sending PCs to the pedal and have Send on Preset Change turned on. These will send PCs every time you change presets and will interfere with the preset you're trying to send. Turn off Send on Preset Change on those buttons.

If it's not that, and if all of your devices in the Devices list are set to different MIDI channels like they're supposed to, then I would need to see your settings file in order to make any other suggestions.

I haven't programmed any additional IA buttons. All the IA buttons in the Loops (page 2) has the "Send On Preset Change" turned on by default. I disabled that for loops 8-10 where I have midi pedals (H9, Timeline, BigSky), but it didn't solve the issue. I sent an email to support.

Back