PBC10 - expression pedal and external switch query

jjtguitar

I just want to confirm what I think I understand from reading the PBC10 manual. I can connect one expression pedal and up to two external switches?

If get an expression pedal with a switch, such as the Mission Engineering RJM expression pedal, that switch will take up one external switch slot.

Would I be able to use another switch (I'm guessing I'll need some form of custom cable to achieve this if it is possible)?

I just want to confirm what I think I understand from reading the PBC10 manual. I can connect one expression pedal and up to two external switches?

If get an expression pedal with a switch, such as the Mission Engineering RJM expression pedal, that switch will take up one external switch slot.

Would I be able to use another switch (I'm guessing I'll need some form of custom cable to achieve this if it is possible)?
Correct, you could use a second switch (in addition to the expression pedal's switch), but yes, a custom cable would be needed to split the single external switch jack into two 1/4-inch plugs.

Thanks for the reply. My aim is to use a dual external switch for page up/down, so from what I understand, I wouldn't be able to use the switching function in a switching expression pedal (as well as the dual external switch)?

Thanks for the reply. My aim is to use a dual external switch for page up/down, so from what I understand, I wouldn't be able to use the switching function in a switching expression pedal (as well as the dual external switch)?
Correct

Back