PC Change Bug

shoelesscraig

I have a page where I can PC +/- to my 4 midi devices. All 8 buttons work fine, but for the Timeline, the LCD display only shows the first 2 digits of the PC change being sent. So if it's sending 195 you will only see "19", if it's sending 182 you'll only see "18".

Page 5 has similar buttons for the Timeline and they do the same thing.

Works correctly for Mobius and BigSky though....weird. I also have similar pages for them (pages 6 and 7) and those buttons work right too. Seems like it's a Timeline issue only?

See attached file, page 4.

Attachments

• RJM Mastermind PCB 20180129.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
The button names displayed have a maximum character limit. Shorten Timeline to "Timelin" or something like that and you should see the last character. I will look into reducing/removing that limit, it doesn't really need to be that short.

The button names displayed have a maximum character limit. Shorten Timeline to "Timelin" or something like that and you should see the last character. I will look into reducing/removing that limit, it doesn't really need to be that short.

That did the trick, thanks. Also, while we're on the subject, on all of these buttons (Timeline, Mobius, EQ and Bigsky) when I "read settings" from the PBC, the editor adds a long space and then a "-" to the end of the button names. I can delete it, write settings to the PBC...but the next time I "read" setttings, it comes back. Maybe a bug...

Back