PDF of GT/PBC/10 Editor Software?

direct link:

The release notes for each version release in the forum has a link to the PDF version. You might want to watch this thread anyway:

Sorry, no PDF manual specific for the editor currently. I know the Wiki is a disaster right now, I can't get it to work and format properly since I upgraded to a new server. I've been working on a new site for the manual but it's been slow going because I have so many things going on right now. When it is available, it should be able to generate a PDF.

direct link:

The release notes for each version release in the forum has a link to the PDF version. You might want to watch this thread anyway:
Thanks, Josh... but I was looking for a .pdf of the Editor Software User's Guide... not the software itself. But thanks, anyway!

Sorry, no PDF manual specific for the editor currently. I know the Wiki is a disaster right now, I can't get it to work and format properly since I upgraded to a new server. I've been working on a new site for the manual but it's been slow going because I have so many things going on right now. When it is available, it should be able to generate a PDF.
I cannot imagine how busy you are with much more important stuff, like being so crazily responsive to all of us on this forum. And that is MUCH more important!

Back