Preset Button

I'd like to setup a few buttons on my second button page to quickly pull up some "go-to" tones but cannot seem to figure out how to do so. I've tried a few different button types but nothing will let me select which preset I want the button to switch to. What's the best way to do this?

i did something similar where i have 3 global tones on my main song page. Make all of your "global tone" buttons in one specific group, add a IA action to the system--> preset of whatever patch you want and only choose the IA Link option. Let me know if that helps...

John, I'm a PBC user so not sure it's the same. Using the Mastermind editor on the buttons tab make it an IA button. Then in Actions, Type = System, Subtype = Preset and then enter the preset number.

Okay, so I got it to work using an IA button, then doing System>Preset. But whenever I press the button, it sets the correct preset on the Kemper, but sends me back to button page 1 every time. Any idea why that would happen?

"Auto Page Select" in Global settings controls whether the GT automatically switches pages on each preset change, and as JimGtr mentioned above, the Show Page setting in each preset controls which page each preset selects.

Back