Preset buttons not resetting preset on second press

denday831

Hi,

I have a GT16. The way I run my pages is with a set of IA buttons for stuff like phase, reverb etc then a row of patches that turn on the IA's.

The way the presets are set up is on IA buttons that select presets. I have the option to reset the preset on second press on. When I press a preset like clean but then add in an IA button like phase or pitch, if I go to press the preset again to reset it and clear the additional IA's it doesn't.

I used to have the presets set up as preset buttons but because of how the presets work I had to change it. When they were preset buttons instead of IA buttons it used to reset the presets perfectly.

I have attached my setting file. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Attachments

• Alt-settings.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Correct, preset buttons have that behavior, but IA buttons don't. Someone else has asked me about this, I'm trying to figure out the best way to solve it.

Last edited:
Can you set it to reload the default scene when you hit it again instead of just turning the IA button off?

I tried setting this up as well recently and did not have much luck.

All my presets are at the bottom and I'm using IAs to change scenes on my Axe-III. I'd like to be able to press the preset button again and have it reset the scene to clear out the IAs I have on within the scene like phaser, trem, delay, etc. Basically to be running say a clean sound then add a bunch of effects and then press the preset again to clear them all out to return to the clean sound.

Is setting up the GT-22 with the scenes as preset buttons the only way to accomplish something like this?

I tried setting this up as well recently and did not have much luck.

All my presets are at the bottom and I'm using IAs to change scenes on my Axe-III. I'd like to be able to press the preset button again and have it reset the scene to clear out the IAs I have on within the scene like phaser, trem, delay, etc. Basically to be running say a clean sound then add a bunch of effects and then press the preset again to clear them all out to return to the clean sound.

Is setting up the GT-22 with the scenes as preset buttons the only way to accomplish something like this?

This should be no problem to accomplish. Make sure that Preset 2nd Press is set to Reload on the GT, and that Scene Revert is set to On in the Axe-Fx.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. Glad it's being looked into and hope there is a solution soon but appreciate these things take time.

In terms of scenes, I'm not using Axe-Fx, I'm using a mix of midi controlled pedals in a loop and a midi multi-fx so I don't have scenes to reset.

Thanks

Back