Preset Devices all Selected for Unamed/Unused

George

I've been trying to figure out a way to bulk clear checked devices in new/unused presets, See image. Every one of my Presets comes with the devices all selected...Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 3.39.12 PM.png

You can do it per device - in the Devices tab, you can select a device, and click Set Preset PCs to None. That will clear out PCs for that device in all presets. Unfortunately, there currently isn't a way to do all devices for one preset.

Thanks Ron, I found those three tabs in the Devices tab shortly after I posted. I'm beginning to overcome my fear of doing something "wrong" as I learn to program. I had to screw up my courage to punch the 'Set Preset PC's to None' but I realized I really dont have anything to worry about as long as I keep a saved file and dont write my experiments to the MasterMind.

BTW gotta love a Tesla...
1639532323525.png

Yes, Sheri's happy she's now got a visualization tool to imagine her future vehicle. Thanks! :)
and I hope through RJM's success her visualization materializes!! :cool: Such amazing tools Ron, I'm amazed more and more each day (as I work up the courage to press even more & more buttons...and *gasp* "write changes to device")

Back