Preset Menu sometimes ignores my selection [Solved]

AdrianG

I'm not sure if this is setup related or some odd bug, I am curious if anyone else is experiencing this though.

I have an IA dedicated to calling the Preset Menu which most of the time works really well. Now and then (maybe 2 to 3 times during a 2 hours jam/gig) I get the following:
1) I'm on a preset (no particular one) and all works well
2) Hit the Preset Menu IA, and the Preset Menu comes up
3) Select a different preset
4) Weirdly the GT goes back to the preset I was already on (in step 1) and ignores my selection. I can do this several times and it will always go back to the original preset.

When this happens, to get around it, I use one of my 'Preset +' or 'Preset -' buttons to get me off that first preset and then repeat Step 2 again and it all works fine.

Annoyingly when I go back to try and recreate it then it doesn't happen. It appears to be quite random. Somedays this won't happen at all, other times it will happen about 2/3 times whilst playing.

Below is a screenshot of the settings I have for that IA in case I have something wrong; please can you check this for me?

PresetMenu.jpg

Found the problem. I had all my Scene IAs Hold Functions set to Update on Preset Change = True. I had checked that this was false everywhere EXCEPT for the Hold Functions so missed it completely. Each time I changed scene (using Hold) then this problem happened!

Seems to be working fine now!

Back