Preset on off

Luis

Hi Gang,
Im new to the pbc im trying to have a preset just turn the delay on and of of my HX effects
i send a CC52 toggle comand and it turns it on but not off
could you help?
thanx!
cheers
Luis

Have you verified that you're sending the CC# on the MIDI channel the HX Effects is set to receive?

If that doesn't do it, try posting your setup file here so we can take a look at it.

Hi,sorry i solved the on off problem
but now id like to have the HX Effects on the same preset number,seems to be offset
when i send a program change of 1 from the PBC10 is a preset 000 on the HX
any ideas?
cheers
Luis

Last edited:
Hi,yes offcourse im assinged it to the HX Effects integrated device on the PBC,and the manual says the rest should be automatically,but the HX FX partches start on 000 while the PBC10 on 1
thanx!

The editor will do a lot, but it may not have the MIDI channel correct, as it can be changed on the HX Effects itself. By default the HX Effects is set to receive on MIDI Channel 1, but I highly recommend checking to verify. To do so, on the HX Effects, go to "Global Settings > MIDI/Tempo" and look for the MIDI Channel. Next, go to the devices tab in the RJM Editor, select the HX Effects, and make sure the MIDI channel is set to the same number as on the device itself. If they are different, then that's your problem. If not, go ahead and post your setup file.

Hi Piano man,yes i put the HX FX on the device section of the editor,set it to the same midi channel
now i can turn things on and off via IAs but the patch number is offset

Whoops, I went right over where you said you figured out the on off issue. My bad!

You can fix the patch number being offset by changing the value of the "PC Offset" box for the HX Effects in the devices tab.

Back