Presets and Loop's on off

Big Lid

I'm having a senior moment. I can't figure out how to set this up. I want to have the two bottom rows of the GT22 be presets and the top row of 6 control the on/off for each loop (dirt, eq, octave). I want everything to revert to the preset when I hit the preset buttons but have the ability to turn on and off pedals if desired.

Attachments

• MMGT22_PRESET no HOLDs.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Seems like you've got most of it set up correctly. You just need to go into the Presets tab and program which of the upper buttons you want to have turn on for each preset.

I'd like those two upper buttons to act as Instant Access buttons and not presets. They're doing that now except that it's either or, meaning that when I hit the first button "DIRT" it will turn on but it won't turn off unless I hit the second button "EQ" which turns on the EQ and turns off the dirt. I'd like them to work independently and turn on/off by themselves w/o having to hit the other button.

Something happened and now none of my presets are working the way they did. None of my presets are triggering loops. I've tried manually on the front of the Gizmo but it's not saving, now when I press presets none of the loops engage.

Attachments

• MMGT16_PRESET with PAGES.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
If you're trying to use the front panel buttons of the MEGX, the buttons you defined on the GT will conflict with that. Find all of the buttons that control MEGX loops on the GT and turn off Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change on them.

My "DIRT" preset isn't triggering Loop1 which contains the drive pedal, same w/ the "Solo" preset. When I select loop1 on the gizmo, it doesn't save.

Attachments

• summer23.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
The way you have things programmed, any programming you've done on the MEGX will be overridden by the programming on the GT. You have a bunch of buttons on pages 2 and 3 that are programmed to control loop 1 on the MEGX, and most of them have Send on Preset Change turned on. You need to turn off Send on Preset Change on all of them to allow the MEGX programming to work.

Look at the hold function for "Space", "Harpos", "Trem" and "Vibe" on page 2. There are also at least that many on page 3.

perfect thanks! when would you want to have Send on Preset Change turned on?
If you want to be able to do loop on/off programming on the Mastermind instead of on the Mini Effect Gizmo. Set up this way, you'll never need to touch the Mini Effect Gizmo once it's cabled up.

Back