Presets via GT

Done, other than the scene revert which needs to be on, I have matched the settings, with the poll state off I can page down from preset 0 and it goes to preset 512, I can now page back up...however because the pole state is now off I am unable to change the gt16 from the Axe III. Looks like I will just have to put up with it...it’s obviously a fault probably with the firmware. Swings seem to be ok other than that.

As soon as I switch poll state on and go down from preset 0 to 512, when I press preset up to go back to 0 it jumps down to 385. I have to go into page mode and select preset 0 and press enter to get back again...so it’s quite obvious it’s the poll state.. I guess I will just need to put up with one way communication
The only problem with this is if I wanted to go to say preset 60 I would have to press the plus button 60 times, or if I select preset 60 from the Axe then the gt16 is redundant as it remains at preset 0

As soon as I switch poll state on and go down from preset 0 to 512, when I press preset up to go back to 0 it jumps down to 385. I have to go into page mode and select preset 0 and press enter to get back again...so it’s quite obvious it’s the poll state.. I guess I will just need to put up with one way communication
The only problem with this is if I wanted to go to say preset 60 I would have to press the plus button 60 times, or if I select preset 60 from the Axe then the gt16 is redundant as it remains at preset 0
Or you could create Bank Up and Bank Down Buttons

Done it... iv switched the pole state on and then in the settings for my preset plus and minus I put 1 in the min box and 405 in the max box...... if I go below 0 it goes to 405....but now I can page back up to 0
Fingers crossed everything will be ok.....I’m just a little confused as I have never needed to do this before. But as long as it works I guess.

thank you so very very much for taking the time and trouble to help me out....it was incredibly kind of you. All the best and stay safe,
Andy.

Done it... iv switched the pole state on and then in the settings for my preset plus and minus I put 1 in the min box and 405 in the max box...... if I go below 0 it goes to 405....but now I can page back up to 0
Fingers crossed everything will be ok.....I’m just a little confused as I have never needed to do this before. But as long as it works I guess.

thank you so very very much for taking the time and trouble to help me out....it was incredibly kind of you. All the best and stay safe,
Andy.
No problem anytime.. glad you got it working.

Back