Question on Button Group for Mobius and Dejavibe

Hello everyone,
Im currently trying to get a button page i have created to behave correctly, and i'm sure I'm missing something. Here is what i am trying to achieve. I have essentially 5 sounds on the Mobius that i use a LOT. On this button page are 5 buttons that use an IA action to turn on the loop its in and recall a specific preset on the mobius with a PC. I have this working. Also on this page is a button for a Dejavibe loop in an external loop switcher. It is also working, and in the group. When i push the dejavibe, the mobius loop is turned off. If i go back to another mobius button the mobius is turned on and the deja off. Here is the question: What IA Action can i add to each of these to allow me to turn the effect completely off with a 2nd button push? Is this possible? Lets take the tremolo button for example, 1st button push turns on loop 5 (mobius) and recalls PC 0. I want to be able to push the same button again and turn off loop 5. I also want to be able to store the state of the button with whatever preset i'm in when i pull a mod sound up. I posted snips of button page and 1st button settings below.
Thanks in advance for any tips.

John

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 8.53.27 AM.jpg1st button.jpg

In the Globals tab's Group Settings section, select group 1 and turn on "Allow all buttons off". Turn off "Send off messages". That should be all that's needed.

Ron,
Seems to work except for the univibe. Its in an external loop and does not shut off when going back to any of the mobius sounds. Still experimenting with behaviors.

Thanks

Back