Random (possible) bugs

Spike

Hi - just thought I'd start a new thread to park those random little bugs that seem to pop up occasionally ...

I've just come across my first one: when programming presets to Songs in a Set List, some of the songs are getting muddled up. So eg. my presets for Song 6 are currently appearing for Song 12; where-as the presets for Song 7 appear for Song 6; and Song 12's presets don't show up at all. Yet Songs 1 - 5 are all fine.

To be clear, when I go into the Song Set Up menu I can see exactly the right presets in each song. It's just when I then try to use the GT in Set List mode that some of the song presets become jumbled up.

(Still loving the GT, though - even with this tiny glitch, it's a work of art ...!)

Re - problems with song presets getting jumbled up in Set List mode:

FYI I've just updated to the new firmware and still have the same problem.

RE - Set List mode problems:

Quick update - I've just tried creating new set lists to see if that made any difference. Each set list I create jumbles up the song pre sets in a different way - there's no rhyme nor reason to it, no clear pattern; the song pre sets are jumbled up at random. The only thing I've noticed for sure is that shorter the set list I try to create, the more the songs get jumbled.

Definitely a bug.

Hi - another quick update on this ...

I just tried choosing 'All Songs' in Set List mode and all the presets came up correctly for each song. ie. song presets only appear to get jumbled when I select a specific Set List.

Back