Re-selecting patch switches not resetting IAs

denday831

Hi,

I have my GT set up with IA buttons that switch to specific patches. I then have IA buttons on the same page that can add effects such as delay, reverb etc. When I re-select the patch, I want the IA buttons to reset so that if I've hit the reverb and delay and then switch back to the same patch it returns to its original state with none of the added sauce.

I've got the setting for Preset 2nd press set to reload and that doesn't seem to do the trick.

I've uploaded my settings file if that helps.

Thanks,
Matt

Attachments

• Denny-settings.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
At this time, only actual Preset buttons respond to "Preset 2nd Press". IA buttons with preset actions don't. This is something that's already been requested as a feature, but I have yet to look in to it to see how feasible it is.

think i have sort of that with my axe 3... repress my preset switches goes to scene 1 which doesn't have ia on
dont know if that could work for you....

Attachments

• 14102020.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Thanks both,

I'll take a look at your file Soren. I was wondering if there was a better way to set up my board. I might be able to use snapshots on my HX-FX to do the same kind of thing.

I essentially want a row of presets and a row of stomp boxes. I'm different to most users on here as I don't use an Axe FX I'm using midi controlled OD and Line Helix Effects and a midi wah etc.

I like to have a swiss army page rather than individual songs. I'm probably not using as intended but it does the job other than this little issue. Wouldn't swap my GT-16 for anything.

Last edited:
Back