Remote Gain/Red Switch Functionality

I've got a JHS Remote footswitch connected to the external switch of the PBC 6X via TS cable. I've then got the function switch routed to the remote gain of a JHS Double Barrel. I would like to be able to use the footswitch to manually activate the remote gain of the Double Barrel while also retaining the ability to turn it on with a preset.

I've tried setting the external switch up with momentary selected, which gives me the ability to activate it manually; however, this removes the ability to turn it on in a preset. Additionally, while I can activate the switch in the preset view, it doesn't actually activate the remote gain on the PBC when that preset is selected.

When I turn off momentary, it allows me to turn on the switch in the preset view, but if I want to activate the switch manually on my board, I have to press it twice.

Any idea what will solve this? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 2.55.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 2.55.02 PM.png
    418.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 2.54.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 2.54.36 PM.png
    328.2 KB · Views: 8
Your function switch settings (on the Global page) probably need to be changed. Turn on the Momentary ("Mom") checkbox for Function Switch 1.

I was totally missing those global params! Thanks. While I haven't solved this issue yet, I did find the invert function there, which I needed to activate.

With momentary activated on the global page it sends the remote gain toggle as if it's a tap tempo, so that didn't work. With momentary deactivated on the global page but activated for the red remote on the buttons page, I can toggle the on/off manually on the board and also use the "fn switch" on/off to activate/deactivate it per preset. It would be nice to be able to see the red button lit up on the preset page indicating that the remote gain is activated for that preset (treating it like a loop), but that may just not be possible.

Back