Request for new pedals for PBC

Chuck Hanning

Hi -
I just finished my expanded pedal board and have bought four pedals I was wondering if you could add to the database:
1. Chase Bliss-Warped Vinyl HiFi (or is it the same as v2?)
2. Chase Bliss/Zvex-Fuzz Factory
3. Singular Sound-Beat Buddy
4. Singular Sound-Loop Studio

I'll post pics when done but I now incorporated the mini effect gizmo between loops 4 & 5 to add 5 more pedals and volume pedal.
I may need to start programming from scratch rather trying to edit current setting since it is so different now.

Thanks!!
Chuck

I'd like to second the request for the singular sound loop studio to be added, plus...

Strymon cloudburst

chase bliss gen loss mk2

chase bliss mood mk2.

THANKS!!!

Strymon Cloudburst is not supported? I’m a newbie to Mastermind and waiting on my PBC10 order and have a number of Strymon pedals including the Cloudburst. It’s hugely underrated and not having pedal use through Mastermind is a bummer.

I have to point out: being supported doesn't mean much - for 99% of devices, all "support" means is that the device's name, number of presets and list of CC numbers is stored in the Mastermind. You can set up any MIDI device using a Generic device, and it'll be similar to the way you set things up on any other MIDI controller. You'll just have to type in the name and numbers yourself.

That said, Cloudburst support will be in the next release.

Last edited:
Back