[Resolved] Channels reported from AF3 are displayed as off +1

is9582

GT22 FW 4.8.1 AF3 Mk2 FW 20.01b5 AxeEdit 1.12.03

I've been using the Hold feature on most of the item specific buttons (Drive1, Amp1, Cab2, ...) since I received my GT22, so I can access, and choose between the items relating to the four Channels. Now the Channels for these items are displaying (reporting from the AF3) Channel B, if the AF3 item reports Channel A, Channel C if the AF3 reports Channel B, and so on. I went back through my layout, compared to my previous "working" layouts, and I don't see anything problematic or different.
I'm wondering if this could be related to the new FW20.01b5, as this is the first time I've experienced this. Anyone else experiencing this? If you have a fix, workaround, or info related to a resolution, I'd love to hear it.

Cheers,
Lee

I'm running the latest Axe-Fx fw beta, and don't have this issue.
Thanks for your input Alexander. I'm guessing then it is most likely a user error, but I’m sure not seeing it.

I briefly looked at all four pages in my layout last night, and every switch that has the Channel Hold option, was displaying the Channel advanced by 1. And I didn't see any of this type switch, that were currently on Channel A, even though I have quite a few in almost all of my presets on my AF3. This feels like a possible global-type issue, where I perhaps chose one setting that might account for all of the downstream Channel display issues. Off the top, I can’t think of any setting that would do this. Hmmmm. I also removed all power from my GT22, just in case a hard boot would resolve this issue. Nope

I attached my layout file, created in 4.8.1, along with a couple screen caps, for review. Can anyone help this older guitarist? Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Lee

Attachments

• LL-4pg-show-dual-partl-06252022.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.35.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.35.34 AM.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.36.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.36.07 AM.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.36.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.36.19 AM.png
    84 KB · Views: 2
The steps should send CC values 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively (instead of 0 through 3).

The way we have the CCs set up, sending CC with value 0 turns off the block, CC with value 127 turns on the block, and values 1 through 4 select channels A through D (without changing the on/off status of the block).

The steps should send CC values 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively (instead of 0 through 3).

The way we have the CCs set up, sending CC with value 0 turns off the block, CC with value 127 turns on the block, and values 1 through 4 select channels A through D (without changing the on/off status of the block).
Well there ya go. I’ll change values. Thanks for the quick assistance.
Lee

Yes, the values for Channels start at 1, while the values for Scenes start at 0.
Thanks for adding that Yek. I was really wondering why I recalled starting at zero, but the difference in handling between Scenes and Channels, got blurred. Now it makes sense, and yes, user error!
Cheers
Lee

Back