[Resolved] Odd Switch behavior after loading 4.8.1

is9582

GT22 Firmware 4.8.1 AF3 20.0 MacMini M1 11.5.2
AxeEdit 1.12.02

Hello all,

After uploading the new 4.8.1 firmware on my GT22, the screen for switch #17 is completely dark (but only for the first preset in my AF3). As I move up Banks, the screw for switch #17 is lit whether an empty preset or not.

Even when the screen for switch #17 is dark, on that first preset, I can still press it’s switch, and access the related preset. When I move via the Bank Up / Bank Down switches, and get back to Bank #1, the screen above switch #17 is lit and the name viewable, but only until I either choose another preset in Bank #1, at which point that switch #17’s screen in totally dark. If I press switch #17, after traversing to Bank #1 (all six of the presets in this Bank blinking), it accesses preset #1 and it’s screen is lit and the reverse coloration of the preset’s name is shown as expected.

I’ve rebooted a number of times, and am still having the same behavior. Anyone else experiencing the same, or similar? Does this have any correlation to the new firmware (20.0) for the AF3? Thanks in advance for any knowledge or assistance.

Cheers,
Lee

Attachments

• B438B4DD-E710-4216-9C1E-F4ACCE3936CF.jpeg
    B438B4DD-E710-4216-9C1E-F4ACCE3936CF.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Thanks for the reply Ron.

I went back through and adjusted my layout, and it no longer has this type of action occurring. I believe I'd created a quick layout, to use with 4.8.0. There were a few things that were questionable (in my input), but it was across the scenes, so nothing to hang my hat on. You are welcome to expunge this topic, as it seems to have been a hiccup that I can not now reproduce. I will be glad to start a fresh thread, as it is needed in the future. Either way is fine with me, but I just don't wan't to leave a trail of possible problems, when this specific question doesn't warrant it.

Cheers,
Lee

Back