Revival Drive Switching

REFAGAEM

Hi,

Is it necessary to have the origin effects switcher interfacer to remote channel and others function or could i only use the Funct Switch PBC ctrl direct in the revival drive?

Many thanks

I've never used one, but from the information on their website, it appears their interface is necessary.

Just picked up a Revival Drive Custom. Is this still the case that the PBC can't switch the options on the Revival Drive?

If so, how is the Kossek FX midi switching working for you?

With PBC (Programming properly Fn switch 1/2 or 3/4) you could switch Bypass state, channel one, channel two, you couldn't switch the boost...So i didn't have to order the Kossek Fx midi switching, i have some others boosts that makes the job...

Since i bought an Asabi Jackson audio (Midi :)) and it's a very nice piece of gear, i've sold the Revival Hot Rod Edition (a little too much for me).

With PBC (Programming properly Fn switch 1/2 or 3/4) you could switch Bypass state, channel one, channel two, you couldn't switch the boost...So i didn't have to order the Kossek Fx midi switching, i have some others boosts that makes the job...

Since i bought an Asabi Jackson audio (Midi :)) and it's a very nice piece of gear, i've sold the Revival Hot Rod Edition (a little too much for me).
Any chance you could share that programing for the. function switches? ;)

I 've programed this function with the editor in preset page, i had to test the differents states in the functon switch panel to get what i wanted.
It worked well on every change of preset..
As i say i 've sold the revival, so i did'nt saved the presets with this specific function, sorry i can't help you more than that, but trust me it's not a big difficult thing to do.
Hope it helps a bit, and sorry for my (old) school English...;)

Back