RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

This happened to me again at a gig this week and I was able to recreate the problem. I was on preset 49, selected a new preset using the Preset + button, should've gone to preset 42 which was programmed in my setlist, instead jumped to preset 177 in the Axe III. Once there, I've found no way to get back without power cycling the mastermind. I'm on the latest firmware and tried the suggestions above, "Direct Send PC/CC" and "Send Redundant PC's". Also tried the CC #0 suggestion to get back down a bank with no luck. Completely baffled.
And this was running 4.6.3? If so, please send me your settings file so I can try it out.

Update: Happy to report last night was my first gig in two weeks this issue hasn't occurred! The only thing I did differently was set the Axe Fx III to ignore redundant PC's.

Update: Happy to report last night was my first gig in two weeks this issue hasn't occurred! The only thing I did differently was set the Axe Fx III to ignore redundant PC's.
Interesting... I'll think about how that might fit in to the picture.

Interesting... I'll think about how that might fit in to the picture.
So I thought the issue was solved but I had the glitch again last night. I was using the song select button, selected the desired song in my set, then the Axe Fx III went to a preset outside of bank 1. As before there's no switch I could use in the Mastermind to get back on track, had to power cycle. You mentioned programming a button as a fail-safe in this thread but I couldn't get that method to work. Any other ideas to avoid having to power cycle?

So I thought the issue was solved but I had the glitch again last night. I was using the song select button, selected the desired song in my set, then the Axe Fx III went to a preset outside of bank 1. As before there's no switch I could use in the Mastermind to get back on track, had to power cycle. You mentioned programming a button as a fail-safe in this thread but I couldn't get that method to work. Any other ideas to avoid having to power cycle?
I don't know at this point, I'm not sure why it would still be happening.

Back