RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

I've disconnected the USB from both GT22 and AxeFx III and left both on for 24 hours.
Everything worked just fine.
So it seems that, as soon as the AxeFx is connected tot with USB to the computer, things start getting wonky after a while.
Now I'll try with only the GT22 connected through USB.

Ok, that's a very interesting data point, I'm pretty sure I didn't have Axe-Edit running during my testing. Please let me know how the GT USB test goes.

I've disconnected the USB from both GT22 and AxeFx III and left both on for 24 hours.
Everything worked just fine.
So it seems that, as soon as the AxeFx is connected tot with USB to the computer, things start getting wonky after a while.
Now I'll try with only the GT22 connected through USB.
Well mine does it randomly actually most when im out giggin...

Hi, I have the same problem, GT16 with Axe Fx 3 Mark ii, and it happen with or without USB connecting, Sometimes it's adding 384, If I push preset no' 1, I'll get preset 385, I turn off the GT, then On and every thing is all right till the next time, after two or three hours,
I also tried turn on Direct Send PC/CC with no help,
I leave my file here,
Thank so much Ron, I love my GT16!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Mastermind July 19th 2021.rjs
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Here's something to try - add an IA button that has a CC Toggle #0 off:None on:0 action that sends to the Axe-Fx. Make sure that all checkboxes are off except Momentary. It's not a fix, but it might get you out of the situation if the problem happens. If you try this, please let me know if it works.

I've added an IA button on page 4, (call Ron RJM :) no help,
After pushing the added IA button, preset 129 get me to preset 1, 130 to 2.... 257 to 1, 258 to 2... 385 to 1......
I'm adding the new export file, I hope I did it right :)
Thank you so much Ron!!!

Attachments

• Mastermind July 22th 2021.rjs
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
If you're trying to access a preset above #128, I would expect that result. I thought that the problem was that you were trying to access a preset in the first bank (1-128), and it was recalling a preset in a higher numbered bank. The fix I send would reset it to bank 1 (presets 1-128).

I see you've tried Direct Send, but now try to turn on both Direct Send and Send Redundant PC. I can't test this right now, but from looking at the code, it should force a bank message to be sent every time. I thought only Direct Send was needed, but that's only part of the puzzle.

It seems like every thing is all right now!!!!!
I've tried to check them both, Direct Send and Send Redundant with no help,
I've deleted the Axe Fx iii device from the GT16, and install it back, now it's work perfect for more then 10 hours!!!!
Thanks So much for your help Ron!!!!!!

I've been having this exact issue. Always in the middle of a show and rebooting the GT22 fixes it. I can't wait to try some of these fixes.

Likewise; random non +/-128 changes; happened at a show last night after behaving for quite some time. Rebooted and did not reoccur; have direct send and send redundant PC 'on' now; will report back after

I've been having this exact issue. Always in the middle of a show and rebooting the GT22 fixes it. I can't wait to try some of these fixes.
very glad im not the only one, it always happens in a show and always when im about to shine.... i dont think it never did it prior to the last 2 updates but maybe i remember it wrong..

Last edited:
Please, everyone try the Direct Send PC/CC and Send Redundant PC fix as described above and let us know if it works. If it does, I can make it more of a permanent fix that doesn't require specific settings.

I am having similar issues with the GT16 switching the Strymon TimeLine patches, all of which are in the 30's A/B bank, where the Timeline will pull up 2 different patches on occasion, no consistency as to when. I will try the above suggestions too.

Likewise; random non +/-128 changes; happened at a show last night after behaving for quite some time. Rebooted and did not reoccur; have direct send and send redundant PC 'on' now; will report back after
Had a gig last night and it happened again; I should note that I am running 4.5.1 due to a back up issue with the latest software to a thumb drive.

Jumped from preset 451 to 193. Had to reboot.

Back