seeking A/B Midi Switch without interruption

edwinstar

hello everybody!
i am using an acoustic guitar with a piezo and a mag pickup. piezo goes to acoustic amp, mag goes to deluxe reverb thru effects. currently the two pickup signals from the guitar are plugged into a lehle dual which is remote controlled from my mastermind gt16. everything works, but there is a problem: audio interruption! when i switch from piezo to piezo&mag i expect the piezo signal not to interrupt. but it does. lehle tech support sais it's because of silent switching. but why is the piezo relay doing anything when all i do is add the mag signal?? lets say i am playing an acoustic song and in the bridge i would like to add a leslie sound via the mag pickup i don't want that short interruption in the piezo sound. it kills the vibe!
so now i am looking for a better midi capable A/B switch which A doesn't interrupt the signal or B is so intelligent that it does nothing to the piezo signal when all i do is ADD the mag signal.
any suggestions? thanks a lot!

Our Y-Not will do that for you - switching A on or off will not cause any change to B, and vice-versa.

Back