Send cc on and off on global preset 2nd press

ekkomouse

I am trying to send a cc message on when pressing a preset button 2nd press to get global preset and then when going back to that original preset to get that same cc to send an off message. The preset actions section allows me to setup a cc toggle but it only sends an on message not an off message. Is there a way to send off when going from global preset returning to the original preset from where you started?

Preset actions are only activated when you enter a preset, not when you leave. One way to set up what you want is place an IA button on an unused button page that sends the correct CCs. Turn on Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change. Program the button to turn on in the Global Preset and leave it off in the other presets. It will send the CCs for you.

BTW, make sure your Max Page setting on the Global tab is set high enough to include the page that includes this new button.

Ok, thanks, i'll keep that in mind, currently its a minor inconvenience and Im not sure I want to arrange that way, its a very specific use case for this. I have something I'll be posting soon that I think you might find interesting where this applies.

Back