Sending MIDI clock to Strymon Mobius

I am trying to understand why my Mobius is not receiving MIDI clock from the PBC 6x. I am successfully sending MIDI clock to my timeline from the PBC and can't figure out if this is a Mobius issue or if I have missed something on the device in the Mastermind Editor. Thanks in advance! Here is my Mastermind file attached

Chris

Attachments

• Chris' PBC 6x.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
MIDI clock is a broadcast signal - if the PBC is sending to one pedal, it's sending to all of them. There is likely a global setting within the Mobius that enables MIDI clock reception, find that and you should be ok. If that's not it, try connecting the Mobius' MIDI input directly to the PBC's MIDI output to see if another pedal is not passing MIDI clock along.

I see the problem, it is receiving MIDI clock, but there are just some presets on the Mobius that are displaying at the "slowest speed possible" and it doesn't match the clock since the tremolo on the Mobius can only go down to a set BPM. I made sure the Midi clock on the Mobius was set to on as well.

Y'all are amazing and your products are absolutely incredible! The PBC has changed everything and I can't imagine not having it on my board!

Thank you!
Chris

Back