Set up Access to switch Setlists via the Function switch?

FriedOutKombi

When using the PBC 6X to change setlist you first have to hold down Buttons 1 & 3 together, THEN use Buttons 3 and Bank Down.

Is it possible to add a setting on the Function switch so you can tap the button once and it goes to "Setlist" (after Loops & Buttons or perhaps before hand) and allows you to change setlist with the Bank Down and Bank Up button. Is that possible?

You can't do that exactly, but you could make Function go to a different button page, and that page has IA buttons that have Setlist - and Setlist + actions.

I use the tuner on the Function button so I want to retain that. Could you give me a step by step to set it so it goes to a different button page? Will it affect the loop and button on the Function button?

Ok, you already are using the normal (press) function on the button to switch to the Loops page, which I assume you want to keep. And, you said that you want to keep the tuner function as well. That's all that you can do on one button, on a single button page. We can't make it do a third thing.

There are a few options I see:
- Add the setlist buttons on the 4th page, so that each press of Function will switch from Presets to Loops to Switches to Setlists then back to Presets.
- Add a hold function to one of the Bank Buttons, so that holding it brings you to the setlist selection page.
- Add an external switch to the PBC, and assign setlist selection to that

Let me know if any of those options sound acceptable, and I can let you know how to do it.

In the editor:
Set Max Page to 4 (global settings)
Edit page 4, set two buttons to be IA, turn off all checkboxes except Momentary, which should be turned on. Add this action: System / Setlist off:Same on: Down to one button and System / Setlist off:Same on:Up to the other

Thanks. I got that to work with a little fiddling. Tell me, is there a way to set it up so the display will tell me which setlists I'm scrolling through instead of the presets?

Back