setup as ABY switcher

Make sure the Mono Output switch is pressed in on the rear panel. Then, in each preset, you can program Output A or Output B to be on, the same way you can program loops to be on or off.

Then press the Switches button, then pressing the Out A / Out B buttons will control the outputs.

works for output A but the no 6 button does not switch output B it only switches global preset on, whatever other functions are enabled

Hi again. Just to be clear, when I press 'Switches' I can turn output A on or off as well as buffers and controls, but pressing the no 6 button only reverts to Global preset and does not turn output B on or off

Ok, edit the buttons on button page 1, and turn off the Global checkbox for the 6 button. That should fix it.

Sorry, but I don't find what you are refering to. IN the editor, If I look at Buttons/page 1 and double click no 6, then I get :
Button Mode + normal
Button Type + IA
Golbal and Flash with tempo are UNchecked
under IA settings I have IA link cheked
Under IA actions there is an action = system / Preset prestet: Global

Is that What I need to remove ?
If so, this is the default setup, why is this in there ?

Thank you !

That's the normal configuration for button 6 on page 1. That's good that Global is not checked. What does the configuration for that button look like on page 3?

NOt sure what I am looking for. under Buttons / page 3 Title is Switches ( red )
If I double click the no 6 button, that page shows :
MOde : Hold
Type : IA
UNder IA settings :
IA link, send on preset and update state are checked...
IA actions : audio / output#2off:OFF, on:ON

Back