Some midi problems

AK47

Hi !!
I've got some problems to configure my mastermind with my midi FX... i'm a big midi newbie !!

my gear : Mastermind, Effect Gizmo, diezel VH4 amp (midi), Kord SDD2000 (and Lexicon MPX G2)

This is my loop : mastermind>effect gizmo>In thru Box>Thru 1 : Korg SDD>Thru 2 : Diezel VH4

Function Select
PC1= CH1 (effect gizmo)
PC2= CH2 (korg sdd)
PC3= CH3 (diezel)

When I change the presets of the PC2 (ex PC2=012) the channel of my Diezel and the loop of my gizmo change too :?
It's the same thing when I just want to change the channel of my Diezel (PC3) the presets of my korg sdd is changing

Where is my mistake ??? what have I forgotten ?

Thinks a lot !! AK

On the Mastermind, each preset sends a program change to each device. So, when you press a button, I'd expect all three devices to change. It's just making sure that each device changes to the preset you want.

If you write out exactly what you want each preset button to do, we can help figure out the best way to accomplish it.

Hi !!
thanks you for your answer !
Look this is my diagram rack

For the first five mastermind preset, I want to have the preset of my diezel vh4 :
1. Clean Sound
2. Crunch
3. Disto
4. Mega
5. Mute

After I want
11. Clean Sound + one korg sdd preset (the korg sdd is on loop 9)
12. Clean Sound + one other korg sdd preset
13. Clean Sound + one other korg sdd preset
14. Disto + one korg sdd preset + loop 10 of effect gizmo (isp decimator)
15. Disto + one other korg sdd preset + loop 10

21. Clean Sound + Loop 2 of effect gizmo (Keeley Flexi) + one korg sdd preset (loop 9) + loop 10
22. Crunch Sound + preset 7 of lexicon mpxg2 (loop 7)
23. Clean Sound + preset 64 of my lexicon + one korg sdd preset + loop 6 (HOG)

So I'd like to understand the mastermind mechanism :cry:

Back