strange preset button behaviour

okay so a few weeks ago I had to edit a preset on the PBC using the dive menus, as I did no have my laptop. I made all my changes and since then, the specific presets that were edited now jump to the next page.

I am not sure what it could be. I've checked everything I can think of. Now to be clear, this doesn't happen on a specific preset button, but certain presets themselves. So on one song its preset 2 and another 4 etc.

Anyone got anything?

You'll either need to turn off Auto Page Select in global settings, which disables automatic page switching, or go back into each preset (in the editor) and set Show Page to 1.

I'm having a similar issue where I'll edit the preset on the PBC, which I'll select my loops (page 2), use my "midi page (page 3)" to cycle through midi presets on a device, then return to my loops page (page 2) and use the "stock IA" store button to store the preset. When I switch to a different preset and then return to the newly edited preset, page 3 is auto recalled. I connected my laptop and read the data from the PBC, and the page 1 is set to be displayed is in the preset on the editor. I changed the page to be displayed in the editor, wrote the changes, and then changed it back to page 1 and then wrote changes again - no luck! Very frustrating!

Check your buttons that you use to switch pages. Make sure that all of them have Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned off, and have Momentary turned on. This will insure the button only triggers when you actually press it, and not when you change presets.

Check your buttons that you use to switch pages. Make sure that all of them have Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned off, and have Momentary turned on. This will insure the button only triggers when you actually press it, and not when you change presets.
Looks like that took care of it - I'll continue to play around with it.

Thanks for the quick support!

Back