SYSTEM / SETLIST action

Meanoldfireman

Not sure if I'm missing something. I set the #10 button as Bank up with a Hold function for SYSTEM / Setlist, but it doesn't seem to work. If I'm in setlist mode already, does bank up now move up a setlist? (because that's not happening).

The Setlist action will move to whatever setlist is specified in the action. If it's System / Setlist off:1 on:2, it will switch to setlist 2 when the hold function is on and setlist 1 when the hold function is off. There probably should be a "up" and "down" special value for the Setlist action, but it's not there yet.

Got it. Then it's working as it should. In the interim, I try a "cycle" to step through the sets. Thanks!

Edit: Does "0" take you back to bank mode? And, is there a value for "All songs"?

Last edited:
When editing the setlist action using the editor, there's a button that has "..." on it next to the setlist value. Press that, and it will allow you to select from some special values, in this case "None" and "All Songs".

When editing the setlist action using the editor, there's a button that has "..." on it next to the setlist value. Press that, and it will allow you to select from some special values, in this case "None" and "All Songs".

I found that, thanks.

I tried setting up button 10 with the Hold function as an IA cycle to step through the set lists. It will step to the second, but I can't get it to go to the third. Did I miss something?

Attachments

• MOF PCB setlist.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Ok, you have four buttons that are set to switch setlists, and all of them are programmed to activate on preset change. When you switch setlists, it also triggers a preset change, which in turn makes all of your buttons trigger too.

Find each one of the setlist buttons, which is button 10 on pages 1, 4, 5 and 6. Turn off IA Link, Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change on each one of those buttons. After that, the buttons will only try to do something when you actually press them, and not on preset changes.

Last edited:
Back